Choreographer Kandhas Wedding very Soon

One of the top choreographers of Tamil cinema ‘Kadhal’ Kandhas has entered holy matrimony with his family friend Ponlakshmi recently. He will throw a grand reception in Chennai later today, in which prominent personalities of Kollywood will greet the couple.

“I was born and brought up in Tuticorin. I had only one ambition in life which was to make it big as a dance master. With support from my mom and friends, I landed in Chennai. Of course I struggled a bit initially but have managed to make it,” he says.

About his success secret, Kandhas says, “I strongly believe that hard work, perseverance and a little luck are what are needed to excel in any field. Fortunately, for me God has been kind.” Thanking directors Balaji Sakthivel, Vasanthabalan and Moorthy, he says, “I still have a long way to go. I have realised that variety is the watchword in the entertainment industry and I try to update my choreographic skills every day.”