Rakhi unable to get along with Elesh


Drama queen Rakhi Sawant has selected her life partner on NDTV’s popular reality show ‘Rakhi Ka Swayamvar’ and now she is finding difficult to gel with Elesh Parujanwala. According to Rakhi, Elesh education is clashing with her illiteracy. Rakhi feels that the Gujarati guy and she are not made for each other. They have a vast difference of education. Rakhi made this shocking revelation in an interview. She said that it’s not just the obvious communication issues with Elesh, but her thinking and illiteracy that are clashing with her polished beau.

“I have met Elesh just twice after the show. Once we went out for a coffee and next when he came over to my house on Sunday for a party I had thrown for friends. I hardly know him well enough. How can I say he is the one for me?” declares Rakhi who has recently converted into Christianity.

However, Rakhi and Elesh are going to participate on a new reality show where they will be playing the role of parents. Along with them, four other real life jodis will be playing the game.


courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com