Aamir Khan says no to Farah Khan


Whether it is Farah Khan’s closeness to Shahrukh Khan or Shahrukh's Red Chillies Productions being the line producers of the show or may be due to back to back release, ‘Dhobi Ghaat' and ‘Three Idiots’ whatsoever, Aamir Khan declined to appear on Farah Khan’s yet-to-air chat show ‘Tere Mere Beech Mein’.

Aamir Khan cited dates problem for not being on the show. He even expressed uneasiness for not knowing the format of the show. He usually avoids chat show and even did not appear on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan earlier.

Farah thought Aamir would say yes because she is linked to him for various reasons but his declination did not come as a shock to her. But when she called the Ghajini actor, he said, 'I am sorry but I will pass.' Farah then told him, 'I was expecting you to say no but I still had to try.'

Farah confirms, "I was very keen to have Aamir on my show but he was unavailable. He was very polite about declining."

If not Aamir, Farah will have celebrities like Saif Ali Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Deepika Padukone, Asin, Bipasha Basu, Shilpa Shetty, Priyanka Chopra, John Abraham and many more.



courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com