Minissha adopts Boman Irani as her dad



Minissha Lamnba has completed shooting for her Shyam Benegal flick Abba Kaun? in Hyderabad and enjoyed the whole experience with her on-screen Abba - Boman Irani whom she insists that she has adopted.

She says, “Literally I adopted Boman as my father while we were off the sets. I would call him Abba all the time and he too would call me by the name of the character I play.

The bond between the father and the daughter would be played out post pack up every evening, so much so that when something had to be done, I would take permission from Abba.

It was one of the most unique relationships I’ve had with any co-star to date. The moment I wouldn’t find Boman around, I’d be looking for him. That’s how the rapport was.”


courtesy : Bollywoodmantra.com